Jump to the content zone at the center

What documents should be submited when the inheritors wish to claim the compensation in the case of where the land owner is deceased?

A: 1.Genealogical list of inheritance 2.A copy of entire household register noted with death of ancestor. 3.Copies of current household registers of inheritors 4.A copy of the ancestor’s household register which address was shown on the land register. 5.A certification of the inheritor waives the right to inheritance examined by the court, or a copy of the inheritance right waiver, a certificate of the seal 6.Other documents