Jump to the content zone at the center

What documents should be furnished if the landowner is unable to personally collect the compensation, and wish to have this done by another person on his or her behalf?

A: 1.Certificates of landownership 2.A certificate of commission ,a certificate of the seal ,the seal of commissioner and Identity card 3.The landowner shall bring the documents of cancellation of other rights or be accompanied the obligee of other rights.