Jump to the content zone at the center

What documents should be furnished when a general landowner wishes to claim the expropriation compensation?

A: 1.Certificates of landownership 2.Identity card, personal identification seal 3.If the landowner is a minor, he or she will need to furnish a written consent signed by his or her legal representative or guardian. 4.The landowner shall bring the documents of cancellation of other rights or be accompanied the obligee of other rights.